1. This is Hafid. He lives in Dubai, and he steals phones.
3. Because he’s been taking photos of himself using a stolen phone - and unwittingly uploading them to the internet.
4. And now the phone’s original owner has sought a wonderful form of revenge, by creating a trolly Tumblr all about it.
5. Allow the blog’s author to explain.
I turned on my computer and noticed fifteen new pictures inside my dropbox camera upload folder.
Those of you who have the dropbox app know that camera upload is a function, which uploads the photos you take with your smartphone, as soon as you enter the internet. it’s comparable to Fotostream or iCloud, but somehow different.
Long story short: the thief of my smartphone didn’t delete my dropbox app, not to mention my login data. that’s why
I CAN SEE EVERY SINGLE PHOTO HE TAKES ON MY COMPUTER.
7. In other words…
8. Cue lots of entirely justified acts of mockery, like this.
10. The author mocks Hafid’s apartment.
11. His dance moves.
13. It’s so good. Read the whole thing at lifeofastrangerwhostolemyphone.tumblr.com.
- The U.S. Supreme Court says a Kentucky county must issue marriage licenses while its clerk appeals a lawsuit from three same-sex couples against her "no marriage licenses" policy. ›