1. There’s a small town in Michigan called Hell.
2. And, as the BBC reports, it is currently blanketed with ice and snow.
As are great swatches of America, as a result of the “polar vortex” that has seen much of the nation experience extreme cold.
3. Temperatures in Hell have plunged as far as 17 below. Even snow ploughs have got stuck in the snow.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- It's World Aids Day — 35 million people have died from Aids-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›