1. There’s a small town in Michigan called Hell.
2. And, as the BBC reports, it is currently blanketed with ice and snow.
As are great swatches of America, as a result of the “polar vortex” that has seen much of the nation experience extreme cold.
3. Temperatures in Hell have plunged as far as 17 below. Even snow ploughs have got stuck in the snow.
- The Taliban has appointed Mullah Akhtar Mansour as its new Afghan leader.
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday "very likely" belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Uber drivers near the International Airport of Mexico City were pelted with rocks, sticks, eggs, and flour on Wednesday. Local authorities are investigating.