2. A machine that allows you to create your own custom bag of Skittles.
A bag of red Skittles? NO PROBLEM.
3. A junk-food pairing menu, so you can treat your burger like a fine wine.
6. Colour-changing ice cream.
9. This thing that keeps your beer perfectly straight while you dance like a stereotype of a white person.
11. Croissants in a can, because it’s such a good idea to have croissants come out of a can.
15. Triple double-stuffed Oreos. Sextuple Oreos, for anyone counting.
19. A green-tea Kit Kat, which makes perfect sense so long as you don’t think about it at all.
21. This is the llama dressed like Batman that you never knew you wanted.
24. And this is a SPRINKLES MILL.
So you can grind sprinkles on to your cupcake because pouring would be too boring.
25. You can get an exact replica of Bart Simpson’s skateboard.
26. Sprayable churros.
Just spray into hot oil and then you have a churro!
29. A Scotch tape dispenser that will fulfill all your dreams.
31. Potato salad getting funded for thousands of dollars because the internet has decided that’s a good thing.
33. A craft-beer vending machine.
35. Or a champagne vending machine if vodka is too peasant-like for you.
36. A bin that moves to collect falling trash like it’s been freaking enchanted.
39. An amphibious RV.
43. Pizza crust stuffed with hot dog to satisfy all your meat in dough needs.
44. Unless what you really want is a cheeseburger pizza surrounded by mini-burgers covered in cheese just because.
50. And this final revelation that will prove that yes, yes, this is the finest time to be alive.
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- Mozambique implemented a new criminal code that removes a colonial-era law criminalizing homosexuality.