2. When they demonstrated your problem with growing up.
7. When they expressed the truth of people who have actual hobbies.
9. When someone pointed out why Tuesday totally shouldn’t be allowed to be a thing.
11. When someone figured out what fireworks actually were.
16. When some people figured out what your life story will be.
17. When they figured out why meeting other people’s parents was so stressful.
24. When this theory about exactly why mornings are so bad happened.
25. When they failed to understand how the legal system really worked.
26. When they figured out why you shouldn’t use cliches.
Luke Bailey is a staff writer for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
In The News Today