1. The Roisin Dubh pub in Galway came up with an interesting promotion on Facebook to encourage people to come and watch the game.
2. But then Germany started scoring, racking up five goals in the first half alone.
And eventually scoring seven.
5. So it’s safe to say that everyone in the bar had a pretty great time.
20th Century FOX / Via eonline.com
6. The Roisin Dubh took it on the chin though, and offered the exact same promotion for the second semi-final, when Argentina played the Netherlands.
9. So if you live in Galway, you know where to go for the final…
Luke Bailey is a staff writer for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
Here Are The Top Stories