1. Postmodern Jukebox have released a Vintage ’60s Girl Group cover of Elie Goulding’s Burn. But with added FIRE.
2. You might remember Postmodern Jukebox from their “Clown with a Golden Voice” cover of Lorde’s “Royals.”
3. But now they have a flame-throwing saxophone. It’s called a flame-o-phone.
4. A FLAME-O-PHONE.
They also have a fire extinguisher, thankfully.
5. The creator, Stefan Zenuik, is also working on other instruments that can incorporate fire.
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›