2. Thanks for the input.
3. Good for you.
4. Good luck with that.
5. Good job.
6. No, the burnt bits are actually the best bits.
7. No, the meal’s been fine.
9. That’s nice.
10. I can’t wait to do that.
11. I’m sure it’ll be fine, generally the wound cleans itself.
12. Well done.
13. Really, genuinely well done.
14. You should definitely go out with them. I’m sure they’re great.
15. That sounds fun.
17. Think this has all gone well.
18. Actually, most crocodiles give up pretty quickly, so don’t worry about it.
19. I’m pretty happy with that.
20. How exciting.
21. That’s very funny.
22. I float pretty well. It’ll be totally OK, you take the life-jacket.
23. I’m ecstatic.
24. This is really very exciting.
25. The big red button is a different way to go, but I’m sure it’ll pan out.
26. Oh, really?
27. If you want to go to that restaurant, I’m happy to.
28. Don’t worry about it.
29. That is fascinating.
30. Brilliant idea.
31. I really can’t wait to do that.
32. I’m really happy for you.
33. Sure, take a selfie, we can deal with the ostriches later.
34. Most of the mongooses aren’t rabid, so I’m sure we can make a break for it.
35. I am genuinely looking forward to it.
36. It’s fine, I really don’t mind.
38. Thanks a lot.
39. I’ll make a note of that.
40. No, no, you go first.
41. I’ve had a great time.
42. Take your time.
43. Praying to Cthulhu, is an option, of course.
44. There’s no hurry.
45.When you’re ready.
46. Nice to know.
47. I love you.
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›