3. I mean, it’s less work surely?
Tea is what, five different things? That’s basically a full meal!
4. Is everyone looking at me strangely now?
5. What if someone asks me for tea?
I don’t have anything vaguely tea related. I’m not even sure if I have a kettle.
6. Milk… goes in first? Second?
Based on your expression, definitely second.
7. How does everyone just know how to do this?
8. Was there a class I missed about making tea?
Maybe the pack came by post and I missed it. Probably that.
9. What is so wrong about microwaving tea?
It makes it warm again!
10. Should I apologise? I should probably apologise.
12. Maybe ice tea? It’s not real tea?
No. Not ice tea. That is not better.
13. Is there anyone else in this country who doesn’t drink tea?
15. Am I normal? Is there a group I should join?
Some sort of non-tea drinker’s anonymous, perhaps