1. This is a Remembrall. It turns red when the user has forgotten something.
2. Its most famous user is Neville Longbottom, who can never remember what he’s actually forgotten.
Which is a major flaw in the device, admittedly.
3. But in fact, it’s really obvious – he forgot his robes!
Everyone else at the meal is wearing robes, except Neville.
4. And it’s probably a good thing he eventually remembers them, since they end up saving his life a little while later.
5. Via Tumblr
- Greece has a new finance minister after Yanis Varoufakis resigned on Monday following the country's "no" vote on austerity measures tied to further bailout funds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.