1. This is a Remembrall. It turns red when the user has forgotten something.
2. Its most famous user is Neville Longbottom, who can never remember what he’s actually forgotten.
Which is a major flaw in the device, admittedly.
3. But in fact, it’s really obvious – he forgot his robes!
Everyone else at the meal is wearing robes, except Neville.
4. And it’s probably a good thing he eventually remembers them, since they end up saving his life a little while later.
5. Via Tumblr
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›