1. So last week, a guy made a spreadsheet of all the times his wife refused to have sex with him.
Many people had strong opinions about it.
2. Now another email has appeared on Guyism from a woman who kept a sex diary of her marriage.
The original data contained too much personal information, so has been cleaned up.
Magic Wand: 9 times
Sex: 2 times
Other masturbatory acts: 2 times
Fellatio: 1 time
Cunnilingus: 1 time
4. There is also an email providing background, which makes it clear that this was very late on in the marriage.
So a girlfriend of mine had this awful husband. He was a nice enough guy but he didn’t pay attention to her and NEVER wanted to have sex. We knew things were bad but she was quiet about it. She’s a great girl who deserved better.
Anyway, she finally got tired of his shit and filed for divorce. This was a few years ago. On the night the divorce was final we went out and had a few drinks. There were 10 of us there. She got really drunk and gave us details about their sex life. Like really intimate stuff. Too many details to tell you the truth. She told us that after a few months of marriage, she began keeping a diary of everything that happened. Like everything. We asked her what she meant by that and she told us she would send it by email.
A few days pass and we don’t hear from her. Then like in the middle of the night, a bunch of us get this pdf file. She scanned pages from her diary. It was so beyond funny…I felt terrible for reading it. We all laughed about it for a few weeks.
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.
- The South Carolina legislature took a key step toward removing the Confederate flag from statehouse grounds.
- Reddit's CEO apologized for the site's "long history of mistakes."