1. Leftover pizza. It is a sad and tragic thing. So let’s make it better…
2. First stuff some extra flavour in. Pepperoni is a good choice, but cheese or bacon would be pretty awesome as well.
4. Then comes the magic. Put the pizza in a waffle iron.
You will have to wait for a short period. Which will feel like much longer, admittedly.
6. Enjoy your incredible reward.
7. Don’t have a waffle iron? A toastie maker is also a very viable way to reheat pizza.
8. h/t: SeriousEats
- Thousands of rallies for climate change action were held around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris.›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Adele's "25" has sold a record 3.38 million copies in the U.S. in its first full week, Nielsen Music reported 🎤🏆 ›