1. Leftover pizza. It is a sad and tragic thing. So let’s make it better…
2. First stuff some extra flavour in. Pepperoni is a good choice, but cheese or bacon would be pretty awesome as well.
4. Then comes the magic. Put the pizza in a waffle iron.
You will have to wait for a short period. Which will feel like much longer, admittedly.
7. Don’t have a waffle iron? A toastie maker is also a very viable way to reheat pizza.
8. h/t: SeriousEats
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 22 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- The World Bank announced that for the first time it is forecasting the rate of extreme global poverty to drop below 10% in 2015 . ›