1. Leftover pizza. It is a sad and tragic thing. So let’s make it better…
2. First stuff some extra flavour in. Pepperoni is a good choice, but cheese or bacon would be pretty awesome as well.
4. Then comes the magic. Put the pizza in a waffle iron.
You will have to wait for a short period. Which will feel like much longer, admittedly.
7. Don’t have a waffle iron? A toastie maker is also a very viable way to reheat pizza.
8. h/t: SeriousEats
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing nine people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›