1. An onlooker captured this video of a surfer getting extremely irritated while riding a wave and lashing out at a fellow rider.
He later posted this video on GoSurfNZ.
2. The surfer making the move is Tom Thimpson, who felt very strongly about the repeated breaching of etiquette.
As luck would have it, one particular honing missile decided to head my way to fade me for the third consecutive time. Let’s just say my exit off the wave was either poorly timed or perfectly executed, depending on how you look at the situation.
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›