1. An onlooker captured this video of a surfer getting extremely irritated while riding a wave and lashing out at a fellow rider.
He later posted this video on GoSurfNZ.
2. The surfer making the move is Tom Thimpson, who felt very strongly about the repeated breaching of etiquette.
As luck would have it, one particular honing missile decided to head my way to fade me for the third consecutive time. Let’s just say my exit off the wave was either poorly timed or perfectly executed, depending on how you look at the situation.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.
- Red Bull apologized for posting a video of people in blackface chasing a banana.
- An Ohio man is suspected of fatally shooting his neighbor in the face before running her over with a lawn mower.