2. You would never mess around on the job.
3. You’re highly motivated to work.
4. But when you’re off work, you relax in a responsible way.
5. And you would never come to work hungover.
6. You really know how to deal with people in meetings.
7. You’re very expressive with your thoughts on ideas, and feed back in a constructive way.
9. You’re often the most energetic person in the office, brightening everyone’s lives.
10. You’re always excited to meet potential new co-workers.
11. You can really cut through the office bullshit.
12. You are an expert in managing your underlings without intimidating them.
13. You know exactly who you should be going on a work trip with.
14. You would never just mess with people for the hell of it.
16. You have a really rational and not at all dangerous response to problems.
17. Seriously, it’s never even slightly scary.
19. You can raise grievances at your job in a very effective way.
20. You know exactly what is and isn’t work-appropriate.
21. You have good ideas for office entertainment.
22. You deal with workplace conflicts in a calm and rational way.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›