1. This is called humanity.
2. I’m the only Caucasian in my part of town. I found this note on my windshield today…
3. The Redditor: Issue 1, July 2011
4. It is a shame we will probably never see this:
5. My grandmother called the city of Miami to report a drainage problem in front of her house. The city worker told her “Put it on the Internet otherwise nobody will do anything”. She’s 90.
6. So I was looking in the mirror when I noticed…
8. Woke up to this…
9. Christians protecting Muslims while they pray during protests in Egypt.
10. White House photo of Obama and his national security team following events in the Bin Laden operation
11. Campus Police pepper spraying peaceful student protesters at UC Davis.
12. Every Damned Time, Reddit.
13. Spend one night. I dare you.
14. Forever Alone Reddit Meetup
15. I don’t know what to do…. my browser history just revealed that my wife is a cheating a** bitch.
16. Sick of having a box full of tangled cords?
17. r/Kuwait meetup .. we got EVERY redditor in Kuwait to join for this picture, we win internets.
18. Best Halloween costume I’ve seen recently
19. Remember the little trees you would get with a McDonalds happy meal 20 years ago? Here’s mine this morning…..
20. I rode the bus from kindergarten to my senior year. Today, my bus driver shown up at my door with this.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The main suspect in last month's bombing of Bangkok's Erawan shrine has been arrested, Thailand's prime minister says. ›
- Hundreds of people have arrived by train to Austria from Hungary on Monday, as European Union asylum rules collapsed under the escalating migration crisis. ›
- A video released on Monday shows two Texas deputies fatally shooting a man with his hands up. A witness sold the footage to a local TV station for $100. ›