1. First you realize how much work you have, and you’re in a state of disbelief.
3. Seriously, you might not even have time to shower.
6. And when you run out, you feel like your life is over.
7. Stress-eating becomes a normal part of your daily routine.
8. Your professors say their exams will be easy, but you know better.
9. All of your peers are either pretending to not be phased by the stress…
10. …Or are in just as bad of a mood as you are.
11. Really, beware of the sleep-deprived students.
12. You can’t help but remember the mistakes you’ve made on previous exams, and you psych yourself out.
13. You beat yourself up for not paying more attention in class.
14. So you’re beyond happy when one of your classmates offers to share a study guide.
15. But that doesn’t really help, cause your professors throw curveball questions on the exam.
BUT YOU PROMISED WE COULD FORGET ABOUT CHAPTER 12, PROFESSOR.
16. So by the end of the week, you’re emotionally drained and ready to scream.
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- Three scientists who developed treatments against parasites have won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. ›
- CC Sabathia, a pitcher for the playoff-bound New York Yankees, says he's checking himself into an alcohol rehab center. ›