If you want to be discreet,
You can drink it from your seat.
9. Papa Berts Sippin Seat
This comfy seat cushion just so happens to store 750 ml of liquid (i.e. one bottle of wine).
When you want to drink outside,
Take your wine out for a ride.
8. Bicycle Wine Rack
Warning: do not attempt this with champagne on a bumpy trail.
For some wine on the green,
Here’s how you won’t be seen.
7. Kooler Club & Drink Caddy
Oh, I see what you did there. Holds 1.9 bottles of wine.
If you’re feeling extra sly,
You can store it on your thigh.
6. Sneaky Shorts Flexible Flask
You know my hips don’t lie… This canny device can hold 1 bottle of wine.
Binoculars might help your sight,
But “Barnoculars” come with a bite.
Talk about wine goggles, this Barnoculars Binocular Flask can hold 0.6 bottles of wine.
Take a bottle on the go,
Hidden where no one will know.
4. The Weekender Wine Bag
Swiss designer Claudia Eicke’s Weekender handbag has a special compartment that perfectly fits a bottle of wine. Sneaky, sneaky!
But if you want to go all out,
This handbag comes with a spout.
3. Vernissage Wine Purse
Or, instead of carrying your wine in your purse, why don’t you carry your wine as your purse? Comes in red, white, and rosé.
If wine’s your number one provision,
This might be the best decision.
But if you want an ample bust,
This brassiere is a must.
1. The WineRack
“Thanks, it’s a highly allocated vintage merlot.”
Fits sizes 32A-38C.
And for the classiest affair,
Don’t forget your fine glassware.
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Boko Haram has killed 97 people at mosques in northeastern Nigeria, a government official told AP.
- Former Virginia Sen. Jim Webb, a Democrat with a military background, is running for president.
- Tidal is now the only place you can stream Prince's music. He's pulled his work from other services, like Spotify.