1. Take up “clean eating”
Reality: begrudgingly begin eating bagels for breakfast by February 1st. It’s practical, really…
2. Get a flat stomach
3. Keep in touch with your parents
Reality: become annoyed if they don’t answer by the third ring. What if you actually needed something?
4. Get enough sleep
5. Read more
6. Pick up a new hobby
7. Quit bad habits
8. Beat your caffeine addiction
9. Find your passion in life
10. Save money
11. Become one with nature
12. Improve your flexibility
13. Choose healthy snacks
Reality: eat more chocolate…because chocolate is salad.
14. Meet the love of your life
15. Learn to cook
16. Become a social butterfly
- The U.S. will face Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.