7. Like, this is what we’re used to.
11. Plus, you’ve heard about L.A. traffic, right?
12. It’s roughly 1000 times worse when it rains.
13. NO ONE in L.A. knows how to drive when it’s raining.
15. So we basically don’t leave the house. It’s not safe.
16. Forget about your plans. It’s just you and the rain and your feelings.
17. Meanwhile, everyone else is like, “Um, we have it much worse.”
19. But you don’t get how hard this is for us.
20. You have NO IDEA what we’re going through.
21. In Los Angeles, even the lightest drizzle can mean a horrible day.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- It's World Aids Day — 35 million people have died from Aids-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›