15. So we basically don’t leave the house. It’s not safe.
16. Forget about your plans. It’s just you and the rain and your feelings.
17. Meanwhile, everyone else is like, “Um, we have it much worse.”
21. In Los Angeles, even the lightest drizzle can mean a horrible day.
In The News Today
- The Temple of Bel, an important ancient structure in the ISIS-held Syrian city of Palmyra, has been destroyed, the United Nations says. ›
- A white supremacist has been found guilty of capital murder in the shooting deaths of three people at two Jewish facilities in Kansas last year. ›
- The U.S. Supreme Court says a Kentucky county must issue marriage licenses while its clerk appeals a ruling in a lawsuit from three same-sex couples against her "no marriage licenses" policy. ›