8. When you try to tell your friends what you’re going through, they don’t get it.
9. They’re not interested in hearing you talk about your emotions.
10. And if you spend one more night complaining to them, they might just tell you off.
12. Or to drink your troubles away. But there are healthier options.
14. Sometimes you need a professional to help you figure out what’s going on inside your head.
16. Therapists don’t care when you’re being negative.
19. And they’ll always at least pretend to be interested in what you’re saying.
24. Suddenly you realize you can talk about ANYTHING. And they get it.
25. You feel a sense of relief. You’re a little less alone.
26. You won’t be cured right away, but things will start to seem less bleak.
29. Over time, you might just start to see yourself as a new person.
33. You can give yourself props for taking the time to work on getting better.
34. Because life, while not perfect, will suck that much less.
35. Now your friends who were annoyed by all your whining can be annoyed by your new carefree attitude. (Sorry, it’s a little much.)
Here Are The Top Stories
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France following protests last week.
- After two previous missions failed, Russia's Progress rocket took off to resupply the International Space Station ?
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.