1. When you were thrilled with the slightest bit of recognition.
2. When sadness felt like a competition.
4. Or if someone was into you.
5. Or if love would ever make any sense at all.
6. When even giving a compliment was a challenge.
7. When you were the third wheel.
10. When you were REALLY bad at your job.
11. When you couldn’t even buy happiness.
13. When you cared about your friends more than they cared about you.
16. But also when you still managed to get excited about life — no matter how bad things got.
17. When you celebrated the little things, like a really good sandwich.
Louis Peitzman is a senior entertainment editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in Los Angeles. Peitzman writes about and reports on the television industry.
Here Are The Top Stories
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".
- A Memphis police officer was shot dead on Saturday night while conducting a routine traffic stop, according to a statement from the Memphis Police Department.