1. Grand gestures sometimes involve a little property damage.
5. Don’t be surprised when someone shows interest. You’re plenty lovable!
6. Remember that anyone can be romantic, even the elderly.
8. Everyone has romantic fantasies. Learn your partner’s.
9. And know your strengths. Not everyone is good at being sexy.
10. You might be surprised, though. Get in touch with your wild side.
12. When giving a gift, think of your partner’s interests instead of your own.
13. Also, find shared interests and embrace them.
14. Or just take dirty pictures. That works, too.
16. Be kind to lonely people. Not everyone has love.
20. But hey, even if things don’t end well, you can at least hope for makeouts.
21. Speaking of, few people look good kissing. Avoid PDAs.
24. So put a ring on it. It’s not about the size.
25. As long as you love each other, marriage is a blessing.
26. But do make sure you’re doing it for the right reasons.
27. Whatever you decide, once you do find real love, never let it go.
Louis Peitzman is a senior entertainment editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in Los Angeles. Peitzman writes about and reports on the television industry.
Here Are The Top Stories
- A Memphis police officer was shot dead on Saturday night while conducting a routine traffic stop, according to a statement from the Memphis Police Department.
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.