1. Grand gestures sometimes involve a little property damage.
5. Don’t be surprised when someone shows interest. You’re plenty lovable!
6. Remember that anyone can be romantic, even the elderly.
8. Everyone has romantic fantasies. Learn your partner’s.
9. And know your strengths. Not everyone is good at being sexy.
10. You might be surprised, though. Get in touch with your wild side.
12. When giving a gift, think of your partner’s interests instead of your own.
13. Also, find shared interests and embrace them.
14. Or just take dirty pictures. That works, too.
16. Be kind to lonely people. Not everyone has love.
20. But hey, even if things don’t end well, you can at least hope for makeouts.
21. Speaking of, few people look good kissing. Avoid PDAs.
24. So put a ring on it. It’s not about the size.
25. As long as you love each other, marriage is a blessing.
26. But do make sure you’re doing it for the right reasons.
27. Whatever you decide, once you do find real love, never let it go.
In The News Today
- Doctors Without Borders says 19 people died after a U.S. airstrike caused possible collateral damage at a hospital in Afghanistan. ›
- The Catholic Church fired high-ranking Vatican official Monsignor Krzysztof Charamsa. He came out as gay on Saturday. ›
- Hundreds of rescue workers in Guatemala dug through rubble, searching for signs of life after a mudslide killed at least 56 people. ›