6. The one who offers to be designated driver and then gets drunk.
This isn’t just annoying: it’s INCREDIBLY dangerous. Being a DD is a big responsibility. Yes, it’s a pain sometimes, but getting drunk when you’re the head of the carpool is total asshole behavior.
12. The one who won’t shut up about being drunk.
The only thing worse than bragging about how not drunk you are is doing the opposite. Yes, we’re all drinking — no one is surprised that alcohol is impairing your motor skills. But go ahead and tell the world. I’m sure someone gives a crap.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.