1. You get to sleep in a nice new bed, away from your annoying neighbors.
2. BUT you’re surrounded by strangers. And you can hear them doing it.
5. You can fantasize about all the celebrities who stayed there before you did.
6. BUT you’re mostly distracted worrying about who left those mysterious stains.
7. There’s a minibar stocked with snacks you’d never think to buy.
8. BUT you can easily spend all your money on stale crackers.
10. BUT that means you ALWAYS have to have tipping money on hand. You just never know!
11. You’ve got privacy to cuddle with your own special someone.
13. Free toiletries that smell better than the boring stuff you’re used to.
15. You’ve got someplace safe to store all your stuff while you’re out and about.
16. BUT you can never totally shake that feeling that all your shit’s getting stolen.
18. BUT you’re basically paying your life savings for waffles.
21. You get more privacy and security than you’d have at home.
22. BUT all the hotel employees could easily get a key and pop in whenever.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- [A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/sheriffs-deputy-shot-dead-in-ambush-at-texas-gas-station)
- [Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- [Police are investigating the death of Jamycheal Mitchell, who was arrested months ago in Virginia for allegedly stealing about $5 worth of groceries. He was found dead in his jail cell last week. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/black-man-held-for-months-for-stealing-5-worth-of-snacks-fou)