3. And a dork.
4. You’re allergic to EVERYTHING.
5. Nothing ever really goes your way.
6. You’re gullible.
9. You have poor eating habits.
13. You don’t know how to act your age.
14. Or dress your age, for that matter.
15. And your parents aren’t helping matters.
16. Your attempts at changing up your look are embarrassing, to say the least.
17. You’re unlucky in love.
18. Maybe it’s because you’re terrible at flirting.
20. It’s not your fault everyone else is the worst.
21. When you do get attention, it’s never from the right person.
24. Which is why you’re desperate for attention.
25. Sometimes it feels like nothing can cheer you up.
26. Your friends can’t help but notice your sad-sack attitude.
27. And it’s bringing them down.
29. But it gets better: One day you’ll stop worrying what other people think.
31. The right people will start to take notice.
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›