3. And a dork.
4. You’re allergic to EVERYTHING.
5. Nothing ever really goes your way.
6. You’re gullible.
9. You have poor eating habits.
13. You don’t know how to act your age.
14. Or dress your age, for that matter.
15. And your parents aren’t helping matters.
16. Your attempts at changing up your look are embarrassing, to say the least.
17. You’re unlucky in love.
18. Maybe it’s because you’re terrible at flirting.
20. It’s not your fault everyone else is the worst.
21. When you do get attention, it’s never from the right person.
24. Which is why you’re desperate for attention.
25. Sometimes it feels like nothing can cheer you up.
26. Your friends can’t help but notice your sad-sack attitude.
27. And it’s bringing them down.
29. But it gets better: One day you’ll stop worrying what other people think.
31. The right people will start to take notice.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›