2. Do you know how hard it is to be the one who OBSERVES instead of the one who PARTICIPATES? Yeah. You do.
7. Be honest: you’re already getting a little emotional.
13. Your conception of gritty New York life was based entirely on the way these characters lived.
14. You were convinced everyone in the city was either an artist or a dealer.
15. This was the deepest lyric you’d ever heard.
20. You waited in miserable weather to get the $20 lottery tickets.
21. I mean, you’ve seen this show more than you’ve seen certain family members.
23. You can’t even count the times you’ve seen Maureen’s ass.
24. You were always loyal to the OBC. And you still are.
25. Of course, you’d make an exception for Aaron Tveit as Roger.
27. You listened to the OBCR nonstop in high school.
28. You knew exactly when to crank it during “One Song Glory.” (“Time flies. Time DIIIIIIIEEEEEESSSSS!”)
32. You can’t even see this without singing along.
33. You sang both the Maureen and Joanne parts in “Take Me or Leave Me.”
34. You never stopped mourning Jonathan Larson. And you never will.
In The News Today
- A Kentucky clerk is defying the Supreme Court by refusing to issue marriage licenses. Her policy comes from her religious opposition to same-sex marriage. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- McDonald's all-day breakfast is happening: It's coming to the U.S. on Oct. 6. The company started testing it this year 🍳 ›