2. And when he’s ALMOST lifting up his shirt.
5. And when he’s looking in the other direction.
Sigh, models and their angles.
10. He’s hot when he’s … I’m sorry, what was the question?
11. He’s hot when he’s being hosed down.
12. And when he’s saying “hot.”
Like we don’t already know.
13. He’s hot next to Ryan Lochte.
This is especially impressive.
15. He’s hot when he’s waking up.
How does he do it!
17. He’s hot in horizontal stripes.
Ugh, he would be.
18. He’s hot when he’s drinking coffee.
Also hot: coffee.
20. And off the beach.
(It doesn’t snow in Beverly Hills.)
21. He’s hot when he’s the boy next door.
22. And when he’s, um, not.
I SEE THINGS I SHOULDN’T BE SEEING.
23. Basically, he’s always hot.
But you got that already.
- President Obama said that he was "deeply disturbed" by the video showing the police shooting of black teenager Laquan McDonald in Chicago. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›