4. And there is nothing funnier than watching Fiona lose her shit.
5. Except maybe watching someone else lose her shit at Fiona.
6. Because almost every supporting character is a delightful idiot.
8. Fiona doesn’t make any sense either, which her clients only occasionally notice.
9. These people don’t think they’re idiots, which just makes it better.
10. Anyone who goes to Fiona for therapy must be at least A LITTLE dumb.
11. Because the show is internet savvy.
13. Fiona will impress you with her incredible tech skills.
14. Because you need a Friends reunion.
15. Actually, you need multiple Friends reunions.
16. How about all of the Friends reunions? How does that sound?
17. Or maybe you need a belated ’90s sitcom crossover.
18. Because every guest star is amazing.
19. I mean, where else are you going to see Meryl Streep do this?
21. Or explain the wrongness of gay sex with her hands?
24. (Everything Lily Tomlin does on this show is incredible.)
27. Because it’s cheaper than actually going to therapy.
In The News Today
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing 9 people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›
- Donald Trump has pledged to support the eventual Republican presidential nominee in 2016 and not mount a 3rd-party run. ›