1. You’ve heard “Royals” about 500 times and you’re still addicted.
3. I mean, seriously unreal.
She hasn’t cut it in FOUR YEARS.
5. She’s only 16.
As in, she was born in 1996. As in, what the hell am I doing with my life.
6. And she’s already cooler than you’ll ever be.
It’s depressing, I know.
7. Rest assured, she appreciates the plight of her fellow youngsters.
18+ venues are really lame i’m sorry it’s like that. i’ll try my hardest to sort something all ages!/ Via
8. And is always keeping it real.
(i can only get in bc my mum will be backstage haha)/ Via
9. She’s a hypnotic performer.
Can’t. Look. Away.
11. She’s actually kind of intimidating?
But in the BEST WAY.
12. Look, she can’t help it that she’s a total badass.
so my bandmates decided that going to see the conjuring would be a fun band activity/ Via
i had a lot of fun and they were reduced to emotionally shriveled wrecks/ Via
13. But Lorde is also chill as hell. And good with animals.
14. She already has major celebrity endorsements.
Vanessa Hudgens is ON IT. Jimmy Fallon will catch up eventually.
15. She’s legitimately excited about her success, which is pretty refreshing.
officially a top 40 princess ~/ Via
16. And she has a good grasp of pop music history.
‘if i met me, i would say a quick hello and then think that i was a really nice girl’ -britney spears/ Via
17. Lorde speaks her mind through her lyrics.
Which are scary mature. Who is that self-aware in high school?
19. Lorde’s music is insightful and infectious.
21. All of which is why she’s deserving of our worship.
- Turkey hopes to ease tensions with Russia after it shot down a Russian warplane earlier this week. The countries have differing accounts of the incident. ›
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›