5. Because it’s about women standing up for themselves and refusing to be defined by the men in their lives.
9. Because Grease 2 will teach you how to be a better feminist.
19. It’s even educational, if you’re interested in learning about plant sex.
24. Did I mention the movie ends with a luau? Your move, Grease.
In The News Today
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- Three scientists who developed treatments against parasites have won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. ›
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›