James Wolk has brought his irrepressible charm to Mad Men as Bob Benson. Everyone seems a little threatened, as well they should.
Jemal Countess / Getty Images
Bob is too new a character for us to really get a sense of him. But we know plenty about James Wolk from his past work. Namely that he is perfect.
Robin Marchant / Getty Images
Here’s why Jimmy could give Don a run for his money
3. He looks good in anything, really. I want the jacket and the man inside it.
5. I mean, he’s shirtless a lot. We should just assume he’ll be shirtless on Mad Men.
10. He did … this ear thing? I don’t know. But it’s cute and I’ve never seen DON DRAPER do it.
18. The rest of us can just sit back and enjoy the mancandy. Look at all that hot in one elevator!
In The News Today
- In a landmark prison reform decision, California has agreed to a settlement that will effectively end indefinite solitary confinement in the state. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- McDonald's all-day breakfast is happening: It's coming to the U.S. on Oct. 6. The company started testing it this year 🍳 ›