1. We almost always put white men in charge.
5. We try to solve every problem with pharmaceuticals.
8. Which is part of why we’re so immature and irritating.
9. At the same time, we’re boring and sexually repressed.
10. And casually racist.
17. We refuse to have a serious debate about gun control.
22. Meanwhile, we can’t spend five minutes away from the internet.
23. And it makes us terrible at conversation.
In The News Today
- Shannon Miles, who is suspected of ambushing and killing a Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy, was arrested Saturday and charged with capital murder. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›