1. All hail Yolanda Foster, U.S. citizen.
The fierce, bullshit-free former model and unofficial Master Cleanse promoter became a U.S. citizen today. That’s right: everyone’s favorite Dutch goddess has officially joined us, and I’ve never been prouder to be an American.
2. Everything about this woman is amazing, from her incredible style to her insistence on homegrown lemons.
She rivals Lisa Vanderpump for classiest Real Housewife ever. Here’s hoping being a U.S. citizen doesn’t tarnish that flawless brand.
3. Can we just take a moment to admire this bowel-shaking stare?
6. Yolanda gets that sometimes being at the top takes sacrifice.
She’s just being real.
7. She’s successfully analyzed all the other Housewives.
I can’t remember whom she’s talking about here, so I’ll just go ahead and guess ALL OF THEM.
8. And she fully calls the rest of the cast on their shit.
It’s amazing. She’s basically Brandi, if Brandi went to finishing school instead of marrying Eddie Cibrian.
9. We are so lucky to have Yolanda as a U.S. citizen now. I can’t wait to watch her assimilate.
That’s right, French fries! Way more satisfying than water, lemon, cayenne pepper, and maple syrup.
10. You’re done with the Master Cleanse, right, Yolanda?
11. I know some people think Yolanda is just as awful as the rest of them.
14. But those people should shut up.
Seriously, keep it down, haters.
15. Yolanda is a treasure.
She doesn’t stand for this backstabbing Housewife bullshit. And she’s not going to watch her friends get thrown under the bus.
16. And now? She’s an AMERICAN treasure.
Seriously, how lucky are we?
17. Let’s not forget that this is the woman who gave us one of the best quotes in Real Housewives history.
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.
- The World Health Organization says new cases of Ebola in Sierra Leone and Guinea hit the lowest point in more than a year last week.
- Super Typhoon Soudelor, the strongest storm of 2015 so far, is threatening parts of Asia after hitting the Pacific island Saipan.