1. Sometimes the most obvious explanation isn’t the right one.
2. There is no situation that can’t be improved by a Batman mask.
3. This feels like someone with a fever is yelling at your pants.
4. Don’t let Nazis fool you with their clever tricks.
6. Beware the questions of a “cool dad.”
15. Don’t forget to check the durability of every surface.
17. Everyone should start their to-do lists with the same first item.
19. The best way to make an entrance is naked and covered in blood.
22. You can intimidate your enemies by looking bigger and more powerful than you really are.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Kids in California schools can no longer be opted out of vaccination on religious or personal grounds under a new law.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who has faced political fallout from the "Bridgegate" scandal, is running for president. He's the 14th Republican in the race.
- Misty Copeland has become the first black female principal dancer in American Ballet Theater's 75-year history.