1. Sometimes the most obvious explanation isn’t the right one.
2. There is no situation that can’t be improved by a Batman mask.
3. This feels like someone with a fever is yelling at your pants.
4. Don’t let Nazis fool you with their clever tricks.
6. Beware the questions of a “cool dad.”
15. Don’t forget to check the durability of every surface.
17. Everyone should start their to-do lists with the same first item.
19. The best way to make an entrance is naked and covered in blood.
22. You can intimidate your enemies by looking bigger and more powerful than you really are.
In The News Today
- A judge ruled that the six Baltimore officers charged in the death of Freddie Gray, a black man allegedly killed by police in April, will have individual trials. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›