1. Sometimes the most obvious explanation isn’t the right one.
2. There is no situation that can’t be improved by a Batman mask.
3. This feels like someone with a fever is yelling at your pants.
4. Don’t let Nazis fool you with their clever tricks.
6. Beware the questions of a “cool dad.”
8. A lot of hatred comes from low self-worth.
9. Every interaction benefits from good manners.
15. Don’t forget to check the durability of every surface.
17. Everyone should start their to-do lists with the same first item.
18. Lock your doors in case you have enemies.
19. The best way to make an entrance is naked and covered in blood.
22. You can intimidate your enemies by looking bigger and more powerful than you really are.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›