1. Being a defensive driver means carrying multiple bananas on your person.
5. Don’t drive the wrong way unless you want a finger wagged in your face.
6. Most spin-outs are caused by bananas left in the road.
7. Seatbelts just make it harder to jump up and down in your seat when you’re celebrating.
12. Avoid freak electrical storms, the leading cause of being tiny.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Kids in California schools can no longer be opted out of vaccination on religious or personal grounds under a new law.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who has faced political fallout from the "Bridgegate" scandal, is running for president. He's the 14th Republican in the race.
- Misty Copeland has become the first black female principal dancer in American Ballet Theater's 75-year history.