1. Being a defensive driver means carrying multiple bananas on your person.
5. Don’t drive the wrong way unless you want a finger wagged in your face.
6. Most spin-outs are caused by bananas left in the road.
7. Seatbelts just make it harder to jump up and down in your seat when you’re celebrating.
12. Avoid freak electrical storms, the leading cause of being tiny.
Louis Peitzman is a senior entertainment editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in Los Angeles. Peitzman writes about and reports on the television industry.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- The NFL has upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈