1. When Scott, Stiles, and Allison woke up in a white room with a giant trunk.
An important clue to their parents’ whereabouts! Too bad they had to almost die to get there.
2. When we flashed back to the pilot.
Sucks to your ass-mar, baby Scott.
3. When Cora was fully healed … and Derek was struggling.
Dying to save your sister’s life is a noble way to go, but also NOT OK. Get well soon, Derek!
4. When Ethan showed up to help Derek and Cora escape.
Favorite twin alert.
5. When Scott and his dad came face to face.
Hey, it’s your deadbeat dad — and he’s here to ruin everything!
6. When Jennifer made a dramatic entrance.
Just once I’d like to crash through a ceiling and land with poise. JUST ONCE.
7. And when she killed Kali.
In, like, the WORST way possible. Seriously, that had to hurt.
8. And when she snapped the twins’ neck.
Not cool, Jennifer. Kali is expendable, but the twins are untouchable.
9. When Stiles crashed his car.
And we collectively lost our shit, because NO, NOT STILES.
10. When the twins were alive.
Still breathing — but just barely!
11. When the root cellar was collapsing.
Why is EVERYONE I care about in peril? This show is too stressful. I can’t.
12. When Deucalion showed his true form.
And it was not cute.
13. When Scott called his friends his “pack.”
I’m not crying, I just have something in my eye. (It’s tears.)
14. When Stiles showed up to save the day.
Because THAT’S WHAT STILES DOES.
15. When Jennifer restored Deucalion’s sight.
All so he could see her real face, which is frankly not something anyone should be subjected to.
16. When Derek and Jennifer went head to head.
It kind of looked like they were going to take breaks from fighting to make out. And I would have been totally OK with that.
17. When Scott became an Alpha.
We knew it was coming, but it was still AWESOME. And he pushed through Jennifer’s no-werewolf zone, so major points there.
18. When Deucalion slashed Jennifer’s throat.
As if she hasn’t suffered enough.
19. When Allison created a new code for the Argents.
“We protect those who cannot protect themselves.” I like the sound of that.
20. When Derek and Cora left town.
Relax, I’m PRETTY sure they’ll be back.
21. When Melissa seemed a little too excited about her ex’s return.
WRONG, Melissa. You are supposed to be with Sheriff Stilinski.
UPDATE: As a few commenters have pointed out, she was probably just smiling because Scott slammed the door in his face, which does make more sense. Is it my fault I see budding romance everywhere?
22. When EVERYONE was happily coupled.
Lydia and Aiden.
Danny and Ethan.
Allison and Isaac? Maybe. Either way, it’s inevitable.
Scott and Stiles. Shh, just let me have this.
23. When Peter killed Jennifer.
But like, for good this time. Probably.
24. And said, “I. Am. The. Alpha. I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THE ALPHA!”
Well. That doesn’t sound good.