1. Last night’s red carpet gig was not Kristin Chenoweth’s finest hour.
3. Her closing number wasn’t much better.
5. But we mustn’t forget that more often than not, Kristin Chenoweth is delightful.
10. So do we, Kristin. So do we.
I miss Pushing Daisies everyday.— Kristin Chenoweth
11. And duh, she’s got an amazing Broadway background. She was perfect in “Wicked.”
12. Here she is singing “Popular,” which she kills. Obviously.
13. But this is her signature song. It’s just THE BEST.
16. But when she’s not on stage or screen, she’s at her best, because she’s just so WEIRD.
20. She used to do even more of that when she tweeted on Ambien.
21. Here she is as Honey Boo Boo, because of course.
23. She’s like this odd little alien who came to our planet to sing and be quirky.
24. OK, Cheno. We’ll forgive you for that Academy Awards flub.
25. Just don’t ever do this again.
26. And, uh, Merry Christmas?
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.