1. Last night’s red carpet gig was not Kristin Chenoweth’s finest hour.
3. Her closing number wasn’t much better.
5. But we mustn’t forget that more often than not, Kristin Chenoweth is delightful.
10. So do we, Kristin. So do we.
I miss Pushing Daisies everyday.— Kristin Chenoweth
11. And duh, she’s got an amazing Broadway background. She was perfect in “Wicked.”
12. Here she is singing “Popular,” which she kills. Obviously.
13. But this is her signature song. It’s just THE BEST.
16. But when she’s not on stage or screen, she’s at her best, because she’s just so WEIRD.
20. She used to do even more of that when she tweeted on Ambien.
21. Here she is as Honey Boo Boo, because of course.
23. She’s like this odd little alien who came to our planet to sing and be quirky.
24. OK, Cheno. We’ll forgive you for that Academy Awards flub.
25. Just don’t ever do this again.
26. And, uh, Merry Christmas?
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›