1. Guys, things started off so well. Look at Olivia relaxing for once.
Now you just know things are going to end HORRIBLY for her.
4. Suddenly there’s trouble and THE DOG SAVES THE DAY.
Yep, it’s like we’re watching Lassie. Best episode of SVU ever.
5. Then Rollins makes everyone come in, and you’re like, “OK, here we go.”
Love the impatient tourists. Very real.
6. And then Barba shows up looking like this.
And you’re thinking, “Hey, maybe this episode will be fun after all!”
9. But things quickly get intense. This interrogation scene. Ugh.
10. And this horrible creep KEEPS GETTING BREAKS. After torturing and raping a 60-year-old woman.
No, Barba, I am not kidding you!
11. So the sadistic rapist gets out on bail, and Olivia has to deal with that shit. Cragen tells her to go home and relax for a couple days.
At this point you’re like, shit.
12. Because you know as soon as Liv gets home, she’s fucked.
AND NO ONE WILL KNOW SHE’S EVEN MISSING BECAUSE CRAGEN TOLD HER TO STAY HOME FOR TWO DAYS.
13. Now NBC is floating this image around.
Mariska Hargitay is coming back next season. So yes, SHE WILL BE OK. But the idea of this monster brutalizing her is too much to bear. Would she ever be able to recover from something so horrible?