1. Alanis Morissette (“You Can’t Do That on Television”)
Alanis Morissette appeared on five episodes of You Can’t Do That on Television, which aired reruns on Nickelodeon from 1990 to 1994.
Alanis reached stardom with her 1995 album Jagged Little Pill, which included the songs “You Oughta Know,” “Ironic,” and “Hand in My Pocket.” She has released eight albums — the latest of which, Havoc and Bright Lights, came out last year.
2. Adam Busch (“The Mystery Files of Shelby Woo”)
Adam Busch played Noah, best friend to amateur detective Shelby Woo. The Mystery Files of Shelby Woo ran on Nickelodeon from 1996 to 1998.
Adam is a member of the band Common Rotation. Originally known as 28 Orange Street, they released their first album as Common Rotation with the backing of They Might Be Giants. They have since released four full-length studio albums.
3. Blake Sennett (“Salute Your Shorts”)
Blake Sennett (then going by Soper) played Pinsky in the second season of Salute Your Shorts, which aired in 1992.
Blake is a member of the band Rilo Kiley. They released their last album Under the Blacklight in 2007, and are planning to release a new album soon. Blake is also the frontman of The Elected, whose album Bury Me in Rings came out in 2011.
4. Danny Cooksey (“Salute Your Shorts”)
Danny Cooksey (and his mullet) played camp bully Budnick on both seasons of Salute Your Shorts.
Danny was in the metal band Bad4Good. They released one album, Refugee, in 1992, and disbanded shortly thereafter. He went on to play in the band Lucy’s Milk and is now frontman of Arbuckle.
5. Danny Tamberelli (“The Adventures of Pete & Pete”)
Danny Tamberelli was little Pete on The Adventures of Pete & Pete. He joined the cast of All That in 1997.
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️