3. This is not proper courtroom decorum.
9. This is not how you earn someone’s trust.
Always remember: personal space.
10. This is not how you encourage two people to kiss.
Violently smushing their heads together is only OK when you’re playing with Barbies.
15. This is not OK pool behavior.
Keep your hands to yourself. Other people have to swim there, you know.
16. This is not how you cement the student-teacher relationship.
Probably don’t do coke at all, just to be on the safe side.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates are debating for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast on Saturday.