1. They’re like fish sticks.
And who doesn’t like fish sticks? I would eat fish sticks for every meal if they weren’t loaded with preservatives and deep fried in oil.
3. They won’t be around forever.
Do you know what “limited time” means? It means RUN, DON’T WALK.
6. They’re kind of cute.
Right? Well, they’re not un-cute.
7. Actually they look like the Popplers from “Futurama.”
And I know those turned out to be baby aliens, but come on, you totally wanted to try a Poppler, consequences be damned.
14. They’re a good source of protein, presumably.
Because fish have protein! What are you going to do, drink a bunch of Protein McShakes?
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.