1. They’re like fish sticks.
And who doesn’t like fish sticks? I would eat fish sticks for every meal if they weren’t loaded with preservatives and deep fried in oil.
3. They won’t be around forever.
Do you know what “limited time” means? It means RUN, DON’T WALK.
6. They’re kind of cute.
Right? Well, they’re not un-cute.
7. Actually they look like the Popplers from “Futurama.”
And I know those turned out to be baby aliens, but come on, you totally wanted to try a Poppler, consequences be damned.
14. They’re a good source of protein, presumably.
Because fish have protein! What are you going to do, drink a bunch of Protein McShakes?
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.