3. Mercedes knew she was a star, even when she was relegated to the background.
4. She spoke up for those who didn’t have a voice.
5. And added some much needed diversity to Glee Club.
9. But beneath all that, he had so much heart.
17. She found her voice.
18. And became, against all odds, Glee’s first feminist.
22. It helps that she already got the perfect tearjerking farewell.
23. She finally realized her potential.
24. And we did, too.
26. The truth is, Glee will be a stronger show with a smaller cast. Last season was overstuffed.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast ❄️