1. “Is this outfit business professional?”
You can’t even ask your roommates because they’re just as lost as you.
2. “Will this networking event have an open bar?”
Because nothing screams “relax” like standing in a room full of job-wielding strangers.
3. “How much will this semester affect my GPA?”
It’s the 21st century people, do we really still not have a cure for Senioritis yet?
4. “What’s LinkedIn?”
At least Facebook reminds me of birthdays. LinkedIn is still completely useless.
5. “I have to apply for my own graduation?”
Just one more way for you to screw up with the counseling office.
6. “What if this is the last time I get to day drink?”
Appreciate that in-between-class cocktail while you can.
7. “When did everyone get internships?”
The ultimate ditch excuse suddenly switched from “I have class” to “I have work”.
8. “Why does this job application make me attach my resumé AND manually enter all my experience?”
EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
9. “How do I interview?”
Are you supposed to actually tell them your weakness or still make it a positive attribute?