1. In the late 90’s, Spice Girls merchandising was out of control. Some of the coolest SG gear to have were the DOLLS!
2. “OH MY GOD THEY HAVE MORE THAN ONE SET OF DOLLS! THERE’S AT LEAST 3 SETS IN THE STORE RIGHT NOW, AND THERE ARE FIVE SPICE GIRLS….MOM I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I AM NOT LEAVING THIS STORE WITH LESS THAN 15 SPICE GIRLS DOLLS.”
3. “THIS IS THE SUPERSTAR COLLECTION AND THEY ALL COME IN ONE BIG, LONG BOX. IT’S GOING TO BE WORTH A LOT OF MONEY ONE DAY AND I WANT IT NOW.”
Right now on eBay, most of these are going for ~$59.00
4. Little did us innocent fangirls know that Spice Girls dolls would soon fall into the wrong hands…
What business do you have with a Posh Spice doll, sir?
5. AND THEN THIS HAPPENED.
Why did you do this, Hamburglar? Are you the mastermind behind this evil plot or are you just a bumper sticker? Are you just a pawn behind a bigger mastermind? IS IT LADY GAGA?
6. Lesson learned - KEEP YOUR SPICE GIRLS DOLLS CLOSE TO YOU WHERE THEY ARE SAFE AND NOTHING CAN EVER, EVER HAPPEN TO THEM
- A flash flood emergency was issued Sunday in Charleston, South Carolina. More than 16 inches of rain fell in some areas. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 22 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- The World Bank announced that for the first time it is forecasting the rate of extreme global poverty to drop below 10% in 2015 . ›