1. In the late 90’s, Spice Girls merchandising was out of control. Some of the coolest SG gear to have were the DOLLS!
2. “OH MY GOD THEY HAVE MORE THAN ONE SET OF DOLLS! THERE’S AT LEAST 3 SETS IN THE STORE RIGHT NOW, AND THERE ARE FIVE SPICE GIRLS….MOM I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I AM NOT LEAVING THIS STORE WITH LESS THAN 15 SPICE GIRLS DOLLS.”
3. “THIS IS THE SUPERSTAR COLLECTION AND THEY ALL COME IN ONE BIG, LONG BOX. IT’S GOING TO BE WORTH A LOT OF MONEY ONE DAY AND I WANT IT NOW.”
Right now on eBay, most of these are going for ~$59.00
4. Little did us innocent fangirls know that Spice Girls dolls would soon fall into the wrong hands…
What business do you have with a Posh Spice doll, sir?
5. AND THEN THIS HAPPENED.
Why did you do this, Hamburglar? Are you the mastermind behind this evil plot or are you just a bumper sticker? Are you just a pawn behind a bigger mastermind? IS IT LADY GAGA?
6. Lesson learned - KEEP YOUR SPICE GIRLS DOLLS CLOSE TO YOU WHERE THEY ARE SAFE AND NOTHING CAN EVER, EVER HAPPEN TO THEM
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›
- Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›