1. 10. New Radicals, You Get What You Give
“bleh, bleh, bleh, you’ve got the music in you”
3. 9. Master P, Kenny’s Dead
How many of you totally forgot that this happened?!
5. 8. Marilyn Manson, I Don’t Like The Drugs (But The Drugs Like Me)
I love the dichotomy this list has going on!
7. 7. 98 Degrees, Because Of You
So many boy bands.
9. 6. Limp Bizkit, Faith
Back when people still liked Limp Bizkit.
11. 5. Spice Girls, Goodbye
An ode to Ginger Spice, the Spice Girls dropout.
13. 4. The Offspring, Pretty Fly (For A White Guy)
Uno, dos, tres, quatro, cinco, cinco, seis.
14. 3. Korn, Got The Life
Somehow, TRL was dominated by both bubble gum and hard rock.
16. 2. Backstreet Boys, All I Have To Give
Don’t pretend that watching this doesn’t make you somewhat giddy.
18. 1. N Sync, (God Must Have Spent) A Little More Time On You
Justin, your hair. Chris, your squeaky voice.
For more TRL reminiscing, head over to the The TRL Archive!
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing nine people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›