1. The Harbin International Ice and Snow Festival is in Heilongjiang, a province in China.
2. It is located very close to Siberia, so the climate is perfect.
4. It lasts for around 3 months, or until the weather becomes undesirable.
8. It’s one of the world’s four largest ice and snow festivals.
9. They retrieve frozen blocks of ice from the surface of the Songua River to use for the festival.
11. The temperature usually hangs around -20 degrees Celsius.
12. Every year, it attracts hundreds of thousands of people from China and all over the world.