1. A third party gets involved
2. One of you suggest couples therapy
3. A list of wrongdoings is made
4. Neither of you will apologize
5. When you are being serious and the other person laughs
6. You cannot get through a conversation without a sarcastic eye roll
7. Deep breaths and counting turn into head shakes and cursing
8. Neither of you make good arguments
9. You can’t help but mock each other
10. Your friends fear for their life when you’re together
11. You change their contact to “Don’t Pick Up”
12. You disconnect by unfollowing, untagging, deleting, defriending, and blocking that person on social networks.
13. The last text you sent included the phrase “and another thing”
14. You both stop making the effort
15. And finally you announce to the world
But when it ends, don’t be bitter
Enjoy The Single Life
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders faced off for the first time since the Bern's big win in New Hampshire. Here's the recap 🇺🇸
- World leaders have agreed to a "cessation of hostilities" in Syria, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said.
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.