2. That year, the show featured a wooden track where visitors, many of whom had never seen a car much less driven one, were literally driven in circles to help them determine if they were ready to trade in their horse!
But a few people didn’t quite understand the concept.
12. You Can Do This in Your Hotel Room at the Auto Show (But Please Don’t)
Shameless plug: Hyatt Regency McCormick Place is attached to the convention center and has packages for the Chicago Auto Show that include your guest room and ticket(s) for one discounted price. Learn more here.
15. You could be a VIP at the First Look for Charity!
Enter the Chicago Auto Show’s First Look for Charity VIP Contest and you could win 2 tickets to the black-tie gala, stylish transportation provided by Uber, and an overnight stay in an Executive Suite at the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place for the night of the event.
You’ll be brushing your shoulders off on the red carpet!
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.