1. At the start of the semester you’re feeling pretty good about all your classes
You totally have all that useful knowledge from high school to back you up! You’re gonna dominate this college stuff!
2. So naturally you partake in your typical college activities
Who’s awesome? YOU’RE AWESOME
3. And when you’re not busy being the life of the party, you take some much needed time to just relax
4. Meanwhile in class you’re like
If you even bother to show up at all.
5. Then out of nowhere your professor tells you the midterm is next week and you’re like
Because who actually pays attention to the syllabus???
6. You get a study guide and feel OK, until you actually try to fill it out
Did we cover this material? Is this even relevant? Did I really miss this much information while I was on Pinterest instead of listening?
7. Suddenly studying consumes your whole life and you slowly begin to deteriorate
8. When you briefly surface from studying, you run into friends who somehow don’t have any exams or don’t seem stressed at all
WHAT KIND OF SICK JOKE IS THIS ANYWAYS
9. You begin trying less conventional methods of preparation, and may even begin appealing to religious figures for help
But sadly, not even becoming like Beyonce will help you pass that bio exam
10. Then the inevitable happens, and it’s time for your exam
May God have mercy on your soul
11. You read the first page of multiple choice and you’re like
You know all these answers, your studying has paid off, and you’re gonna ACE THIS BITCH!!!
12. Then you get to the dreaded “short answer” section
The death trap of all exams, because each professor has a different definition of what a “short answer” is
13. You start scribbling away, writing every single relevant fact you can remember
14. Eventually your arguments begin to deteriorate and turn into something like this
Your hand is cramping, your brain is tired, and philosophy is hard.
15. You finish the exam and no matter how you did this is your reaction
because pass or fail, at least IT’S OVER
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty to the charges against him in the Charleston church shooting, his attorney said, but a judge entered a not guilty plea for him on Friday.
- The U.S. Coast Guard has suspended its search for two teenagers who went missing a week ago off the coast of Florida.
- Beijing will host the 2022 Winter Olympics, becoming the first city to host both the summer and winter games.