1. You wake up and you realize your bedroom is not flooded in sunlight…
WHAT IS THIS SORECERY?!?!?!? COULD IT REALLY NOT BE SUNNY OUTSIDE???COULD WATER BE FALLING FROM THE SKY???
2. Since your eyes cannot believe what they are seeing you instantly go to social media
Because if it’s not on instagram/twitter/facebook it didn’t happen!
3. First stop: Twitter!
Alright, pretty convincing evidence that it is indeed raining
Some responses are slightly more enthusiastic than others
5. Second Stop: Instagram!
What a beautiful filter choice! Those are definitely rain drops I see!
Spoken like a true Arizonan! Now that you’ve gotten confirmation from two social media sites that it is INDEED raining in Arizona it’s time to check the monster otherwise known as Facebook.
7. Third Stop: Facebook!
Congrats! you are that person who posts about the weather, but we’ll make an exception since its RAIN!
8. And the posts just keep coming!
and coming. and coming, and never ending!
According to location services we are indeed still in Arizona!
12. Finally when you can’t handle anymore posts about rain you look outside for yourself and this is what you see…
Because let’s be real no one here knows how to drive when it starts raining.
13. Then and ONLY then can you be sure it is actually raining in Arizona
Commence happy dance time!
And in case you couldn’t tell by this post, it’s totally raining in AZ today. You’re welcome.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›