1. This is Julie. She’s a pretty cool lady who lives and works at Sweet Meadow Farm, located 25 minutes outside of Boston, MA.
2. The coolest thing about a farm? ALL THE CUTE ANIMALS.
3. According to Julie, the farm is home to almost 200 animals, including rabbits…
4. … cows…
5. … MORE rabbits…
6. … goats…
7. … horses…
8. … a tortoise and hedgehog duo…
9. … a peacock…
10. … miniature donkeys…
11. … guinea pigs…
12. … and even a little wallaby!
13. For the record, wallabies are adorable and they like to eat strawberries. (Who knew??)
14. The cuteness is almost overwhelming.
15. There are even barn kittens!
16. Yes, BARN KITTENS.
17. ROAMING CUTELY ALL OVER THE PLACE.
18. “Living on the farm is full of excitement,” says Julie. “With animals, it’s a full-time job. You can’t decide you’re going to sleep in an extra hour or call out sick.”
19. The animals have a pretty good sense of humor about everything, though.
20. And you never know when (or where!) someone cute will turn up!
21. With so many animals, sometimes worlds collide.
22. And everyone does their part helping out on the farm - or tries to, anyway.
23. Best of all, during springtime the farm is full of baby animals!
24. Even dove babies!
26. Says Julie, “It’s very rewarding to see the impact the animals have on the kids.”
28. Even parakeets join in on the riding lessons!
You can learn more about the awesome work that Sweet Meadow Farm is doing here!
- Civil rights attorneys filed a lawsuit seeking a court order for footage of the fatal shooting of Jamar Clark in Minneapolis.
- Robocalls from John Kasich's campaign to voters on a do-not-call list sparked complaints to New Hampshire's attorney general 🇺🇸
- And Red Lobster got a sales boost after Beyoncé mentioned the chain in her latest song, "Formation." 👑🍤